Thursday, March 26, 2020

Michael's Musings

Seeing Red
Michael Shinafelt
Cuomo shows up and it's like “Ooooh, Daddy's here.” Newsome shows up and it's like “Ooooh, likable step-dad is here.”Trump shows up and it's like “Ooooh, racist grandpa took out his dick at the bus stop.” - John Fugelsang

Yeah, I wished I could take credit for this gem, but I acquiesce to comedian John Fugelsang. I follow Mr. Fugelsang on Twitter. Oddly getting my Tweet on has been a quite cathartic outlet for me during these trying times. It's the arena where I get truly politic and where brilliant minds like Fugelsang remind me not everyone is a MAGA Zombie Apocalypse wanna be. Moving on up, down and perpendicular...

Post quarantine will the producers of My 600 Pound Life find me? Or do I need to call them? How does this work???

BTW - how's your quarantine going? I actually took a nap yesterday to stop eating...

Vanderpump Rules is totally dreck this season

In these tough times there we can always count on the Taylor Swift/Kanye West/Kim Kardashian menage. They'll be there for you.

Raspberry Sherbet - that's all

My favorite refrain of late? "Where's the pizza???"

Stop getting creative with hard boiled eggs, I implore you!!!

Just Say: Le Woof


Woman Crush of the Week - Sia because I want to swing from the chandelier, damn it

You put your right foot in, you rock out with your c#ck out. Now THAT's the hokey pokey!!!

Doesn't it feel a lot better?

Fingers crossed Halloween Kills, the follow up to 2018's Halloween doesn't get lost in the shuffle due to the age of Corona. Hey, I have my priorities in tact.

When you are a gay man with the last name of Rimmer (true story) 

Do you hear what I hear? Do you? Answer me! Whatever...

Send nudes here:
https://www.instagram.com/michaelshinafelt/?hl=en
https://twitter.com/MShinafelt   

No comments:

Post a Comment