Tuesday, March 10, 2020

Tunesday Tuesday!

No Explanation Needed
Today I celebrate one of my favorite bands evuh! That's correct minions time to take out the trash and bring on the Garbage!

I have seen them and heard them in concert at the El Rey Theatre in Los Angeles, CA  - they were real and spectacular. Front woman Shirley Manson's vocals are the bomb!

So, here comes one of my favorite songs (actually all of their songs are my favorites) that really hits a home run as to what's happening now in the world.

"Yes" I, like all of us do, sometimes  "I Think I'm Paranoid" - well, seriously. Hey given everything that's happening now. I rest my case. 

Mic Drop... "You can look but you can't touch, I don't think I like you much, Heaven knows what a girl can do, Heaven knows what you've got to prove"

Hit the timely video after the jump, yeah, I said jump.




Garbage on IG -
https://www.instagram.com/garbage/?hl=en  

No comments:

Post a Comment