Sunday, July 5, 2020

Current Mood

Moody
Lady Gaga
So even though there was a ban on fireworks in Los Angeles County yesterday, plenty of them were illegally ignited. Luckily no major fires were started and no one (that I've heard of) was injured. 

I actually just heard one go off as I am sitting here at my keyboard clacking away. Thus this brings me to my Current Mood.

This image of  Lady Gaga sums it up perfectly. My mood is indescribable and sort of on edge much like this Pippi Longstocking  meets Orphan look that Gaga is sporting.

You know Orphan as in the horror movie Orphan and if you don't know Pippi Longstocking Google that, OK?

Thus I think I will sit with this feeling and make it work. Time to 5th of July Minions!

Gaga on IG -
https://www.instagram.com/ladygaga/?hl=en 

No comments:

Post a Comment