Thursday, June 30, 2022

Michael's Musings

That Was Just A Dream
Michael Shinafelt

For those of you ancient enough, remember that season of Dallas that turned out to be simply a dream. Let's click our heels together three times and wish the current Bullsh!t Court I mean "Supreme" Court into the corn field shall we? 100% we shall!!!

This is our country, not your church

Current Mood: Losing My Religion (honestly that happened a long time ago)

Don't bother me, I'm gonna can some salmon

Bring on the pentagrams!

Remakes should be made for bad movies, not classics

Marilyn Monroe arriving at a party, discuss...

I'm gonna name my band: Blindingly Obvious

Cameron Diaz is "Back In Action"

Woman Crush of the Week - Siouxsie Sioux, why? Because she exists. Perhaps Stranger Things will Kate Bush her.

At the end of the day I feel like a fried egg

I love the smell of ketchup in the morning

No one sported a wet T-Shirt like Jacqueline Bisset in The Deep. If you know, you know.

Looking forward to the inevitable mix and match outfit scene in the upcoming Barbie movie

Coming soon the grand reopening 

Grand reopening of what you might ask? Find out here...

https://www.instagram.com/michaelshinafelt/?hl=en

https://twitter.com/MShinafelt    

No comments:

Post a Comment