Sunday, July 3, 2022

C'mon Barbie Let's Go Party!

I Got A Brand New Pair Of Rollerskates
Margot Robbie & Ryan Gosling

Look skating down the Venice Beach Boardwalk it's the famous Barbie and her equally famous beau Ken!

This image was captured straight outta the set for the currently filming Barbie Movie. 

Now I know simply hearing that is a cringe moment for some of you out there, I too was skeptical at first. But seeing this photo makes me intrigued to say the least.

"Yes" Minions it peaks my interest. After all it is being directed by indie darling Greta Gerwig and was co-written by her an her equally well thought of indie filmmaker partner in life Noah Baumbach, so there!!!

Thus enjoy the fun of seeing Margot Robbie as Barbie and Ryan Gosling as Ken skating in some astoundingly loud neon outfits on skates, naturally. 

I know I did!!! 

Barbie on Wikipedia -

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Barbie_(film)  

No comments:

Post a Comment