Wednesday, March 15, 2023

Hump Day & Chill

Grace Jones

"I'm not perfect, but i'm perfect for you, Now i'm right on time, I'm not perfect, but i'm perfect for you, I feel right on time" - Grace Jones, I'm Not Perfect

"Yes" Minions we are gonna Hump Day & Chill to Auntie Grace Jones song I'm Not Perfect. This has been something I've been ruminating on of late. Life isn't perfect it's up to you to find your own bliss and not live by what is basically the perfect illusions you are given your whole life. 

"Just Let Go" of all of it find out who you are and what works for you. Because what makes you happy may not be conventional, but it doesn't have to be. 

Now without further hyperbole let's Hump Day & Chill to the amazing Grace Jones and I'm not perfect after the jump!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment