Wednesday, March 22, 2023

Hump Day & Chill

Choose Your Warrior

With horror movies being a hot ticket at the box office, not to mention timeless, I thought it would be a scary good time to Hump Day & Chill to a gallery of horror villains and pick a favorite.

I don't care what you were taught as a kid growing up, but it's OK to play favorites in my world. Thus I will tell you mine.

Here goes, although I love the Scream franchise, Ghostface is always someone different, so the icon isn't really a true villain, more like a personae.

I also like most of the Nightmare on Elm Street series, but Freddy is not frightening enough for me. But he is a whole lotta fun!

Jason has never been frightening to me but I have enjoyed a Friday The 13th outing on occasion, mainly the first and second one. The rest...

My fave? Michael Myers, he is the only one who ever truly terrified me, recently not so much. But the original 1978 Halloween left me freaked out that his white face would suddenly appear in the dark and he'd start coming for me.

So it's time to Hump Day & Chill by picking a villain whose team you want to join...do it and do it now Minions!!!

Knife Drop!

Horror Movies on Wikipedia -

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Horror_film  

No comments:

Post a Comment