Friday, July 11, 2014

"Anarchy" On Courtney Love's 50th Birthday

Can You Feel The Courtney Love Tonight?
Courtney Love recently celebrated her 50th Birthday, HBD to you! My how time flies!

I remember having her dive into the mosh pit of The Palladium in Hollywood on top of me and my friend Brittney like it was, yesterday, and meeting her backstage after the show was pretty amazing.

So for her 50th what do you think Ms. Love does? She indulges in some anarchy Sons of Anarchy that is.

Yes, one of the ways Courtney is celebrating the big 5-0 is appearing in a multi-episode arc as Ms. Harrison -- the pre-school teacher of Jax's (Charlie Hunnam) eldest son Abel. Her character reportedly takes a special interest in Abel, which will likely catch the attention of the boy's mother, Wendy (Drea de Matteo).

She will debut in episode four of the seventh and final season of the show.

It's been too long since CL has acted, she was brilliant in The People Vs. Larry Flynt, and she won a Golden Globe Nomination for it, but not an Oscar nomination, she was snubbed in my opinion.

Salute Courtney! Hope this is a great year for you! I will be watching SOA this season, oh yes I will...

Need some love?

Check out Courtney at:
https://www.facebook.com/courtneylove

Want to mix some Anarchy in?
https://www.facebook.com/SonsofAnarchy

No comments:

Post a Comment