Tuesday, September 29, 2015

Go Into The Judith Light, Danny Pintauro

Judith Light & Danny Pintauro
OK, first off excuse me, I can be a tad irreverent, on second thought, yeah, a lot! That being stated no one in the world could have a better friend an ally than Judith Light.

The LGBTQ community is one lucky bitch for having this awesome woman embrace them. 

Now starring on the show Transparent (with my buddy Ian Harvie) Judith had this to say about Danny Pintauro's recent coming out as HIV +“I am so proud of him,” she lovingly says  “He’s talking about being HIV positive. He is being incredibly proactive. He now has a wonderful husband named Wil. He’s giving a different face to what is still a disease that has not been handled.”

I used to run into Judith every month where I went for a waxing, yeah I used to wax, not anymore, she went there for skin care. She was always so kind and loving, she is freaking awesome!

We as a community of people appreciate your support Ms. Light. Thank You!

Keep the dialogue flowing via Twitter.

With Danny: https://twitter.com/dannypintauro 

With Judithhttps://twitter.com/JudithLight

No comments:

Post a Comment