Tuesday, August 9, 2016

M.I.L.F. & Spaceman: Fergie & Josh Duhamel

M.I.L.F. & Spaceman
Fergie & Josh Duhamel 
For some reason I am in an mood to objectify people this week. Perhaps it is the heat, maybe the humidity, most likely it's because, I'm a guy, you figure that out.

Here for your viewing pleasure is a couple I would definitely join as a plus one. Fergie and Josh Duhamel at the premiere of his movie Spaceman.

Spaceman is the story of former MLB pitcher Bill "Spaceman" Lee following his...oh who gives a fuck. I am more interested in how beautiful these two look together and filling in the blanks of being their third wheel.

FYI - for the record, I think Fergie is hotter than Josh, but there is an underlying edge to his good looks that suggest some interesting basic instincts.

Fergie can give me "M.I.L.F.$" anytime!

Fergie at: 
www.fergie.com/

Josh at: 
https://twitter.com/joshduhamel

No comments:

Post a Comment