Wednesday, August 31, 2016

Look At Me, I'm In "Terror Toons 3!"

One Of Many WTF?! Moments in
Terror Toons 3
OK, everyone knows I am a writer, sometimes on occasion I have also been known to act. Well if you look at this still from Terror Toons 3 and look real hard you can spot me portraying an ER Dr. Kidding you don't have to look too hard I am the one not wearing a surgical mask bringing up the rear, of course I am the unsanitary one, ha!

Most likely I was so scared I forgot to put it on. Excuses, excuses, excuses...I am punished for my negligent behavior, just wait till you see how the evil Dr. Carnage offs me in quite a violent way. So for any of you out there who wanna see me killed by a homicidal cartoon, well here is your chance!

This horror flick is one wild and crazy ride, I had a blast seeing the finished product at the premiere. So what's it about exactly you say? Check out the synopsis here:

Picking up exactly where the original left off. This 3rd installment tells the tale of Cindy and her little sister Candy fighting the good fight with the help of their friends against evil Dr. Carnage and his abominable sidekick, Max Assassin. Enter the darken, kaleidoscope colored world of the cartoon dimension where anything is possible. Where everyone is subject to a blood splattered crazy cartoon death. The one, the only GODFATHER OF GORE: Herschell Gordon Lewis stars in this truly original cult masterpiece. Herschell narrates the classic tale of the Three Little Pigs and Little Red Riding Hood as written by the wild and unpredictable Director, Joe Castro. Not for the weak at heart or those with a sensitive stomach. TERROR TOONS 3 is a shocking, gore filled blood epic.

Trust me you ain't seen nothing like it, Joe Castro has one off the wall imagination, prepare yourself to be entertained!

Terror Toons 3 is out on iTunes now at:

On Social Media at:

No comments:

Post a Comment