Tuesday, March 3, 2020

Tunesday Tuesday!

Rocking 65!
Dale Bozzio
Yesterday was Missing Persons front woman Dale Bozzio's 65th Birthday! Wow! I remember getting in tune (pun intended) with the band my freshman year in college via a well rounded, musically, guy in my dorm.

In fact he and I had tickets to see them in concert, but alas, the show got cancelled 😢 No worries I did see Ms. Bozzio perform with a version of Missing Persons (version meaning, not the original line up) on a double bill with E.G. Daily a few years back at the Whisky A Go Go on the Sunset Strip.

Thus in honor of my Missing Persons fandom and Ms. Bozzio's Birthday I am bequeathing you with a song that is quite timely at present by them "Destination Unknown." 

"Life is so strange when you don't know, How can you tell where you're going to, You can't be sure of any situation, Something could change and then you won't know"

Get the picture? Hit the video after the jump!


Missing Persons on Wikipedia -
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Missing_Persons_(band) 

No comments:

Post a Comment