Monday, April 25, 2022

"You Talkin' To Me?"

The Three Amigos
Jodie Foster, Robert DeNiro & Martin Scorsese

Here we are at another Monday and I have to wonder "You Talkin' To Me?" - Robert DeNiro's immortal line from the classic Taxi Driver is a vibe at present. No I'm not feeling homicidal or anything like that! Heck, I'm not even in a bad mood. I'm simply feeling nostalgic for the art of filmmaking, which is pretty non-existent these days.

Thus I surfed the web and found what I think is an awesome behind the scenes photo of Jodie Foster, Robert DeNiro and Director Martin Scorsese engaging in some on set levity. Well Foster and DeNiro seem to be at least, Scorsese is being himself, meaning you really can't get a read on what's happening with him in this moment.

Taxi Driver is one of those films I saw when I was in my twenties and need to re-watch now, as I am sure it will be even better and resonate even more with me, now that I am a man of worldly experience and such.

In fact it will be part of this week's agenda to do just that as it is on Netflix. I knew that subscription had to be good for something Damn It!!!

Happy Monday Minions!

Taxi Driver on Wikipedia -

No comments:

Post a Comment