Wednesday, April 29, 2015

This Happened: Lizzie McGuire Reunion

Hey Lizzie, Let's Go Bowling!
l-r Lalaine, Hilary Duff & Jake Thomas
With all the chaos going on of late in the world I thought it would be nice to take a break and enjoy a little nostalgia.

Hilary Duff was recently On Air With Ryan Seacrest and revealed how she is on Tinder and went bowling with her mystery date with the moniker Tom and some friends.

She then spilled that those friends were her former Lizzie McGuire co-stars Lalaine and Jake Thomas who played Miranda and Matt.

OK, I admit I have no idea who they are as I never watched Lizzie McGuire, but I do remember it being on air and Duff being everywhere.

I remember liking Hilary in general for being who she is, so, yeah, this makes me feel all warm and fuzzy nonetheless.

Happy Hump Day!

Hilary Duff on IMDBhttp://www.imdb.com/name/nm0240381/?ref_=fn_nm_nm_1

No comments:

Post a Comment