Sunday, August 21, 2016

Back To "Earth" - David Bowie


"You're face to face with the man who fell to earth"


It's really no secret I am a huge David Bowie fan, I mean fuck, he was my first concert ever! Well guess what's happening now? The Man Who Fell To Earth is turning the big 4-0 and getting a restoration...!!!

For those of you out of the loop it's a cult/indie/critically acclaimed piece of art in which Bowie portrays an alien on earth, thus it's title.

Because of Bowie I became a Nicolas Roeg fan. This film was unlike anything I had ever seen before, I can't even begin to describe all of my reactions to it in a few words, but as an impressionable fan of cinema and David Bowie, the passion I feel for this production is to the moon and back.

Of special interest to fans of Ziggy Stardust, the 40th Anniversary of the Sci-Fi opus will see the release of the soundtrack for the very first time, like a virgin.

The Man Who Fell to Earth arrives in theaters on September 9 and will be released on DVD/blu-ray on October 24.

Watch the trailer after the jump!

The Man Who Fell To Earth on IMDB:
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0074851/?ref_=nv_sr_2  

No comments:

Post a Comment