Tuesday, February 20, 2018

Seeing Red (Sparrow)

Keep Your Eye On The Sparrow
Jennifer Lawrence & Joel Edgerton
Here we are at the premiere of Red Sparrow in London yesterday. Red Sparrow opens March 2 and stars Jennifer Lawrence as some sort of dominatrix spy who kicks ass at here job, but actually has a conscience. Um, not sure how that's going to work when jobs like that usually require the constitution of a robot, but if she didn't have any moral compass there would be no movie.

See Jennifer smile, See Jennifer with her co-star Joel Edgerton on the red carpet, See them enjoying shits & giggles at the London launch (say that three times fast, I dare ya.)

Moving on up I presume. Personally I am on the fence about this one, it would have to get spectacular reviews for me to even consider stepping foot into a theater. Isn't that always the case with me? Nod your head "yes."

This being stated I am sure Jennifer will knock it out of the park!

Namaste.

Jennifer on IMDB:
http://www.imdb.com/name/nm2225369/ 

No comments:

Post a Comment