Friday, February 23, 2018

Seeing Red (Dress)

Red, It's What Your Seeing
Jennifer Hudson
This ended up being the week of "seeing red" twice here on Entertain Me. While black is my favorite color, red is a close second. The main reason I like black is it looks good on me and goes with everything. I wished I could rock red nearly as well.

All this being stated Jennifer Hudson looks amazing in this red number she is sporting out and about in London. But WTF? with the fuzzy slippers Miss Thang

While I am not a fashion plate, those slippers are silly with a dress that compliments you to perfection and vice versa.  

Sometimes we simply can't have it all. A pair of black shoes, flats would have complimented this dress nicely. Hey, I would never sentence a woman to heels as I know I could never sport them myself.

Moving on, Jennifer you look absolutely fabulous, keep on doing you.

Michael has left the building....

JHud on Instagram:
https://www.instagram.com/iamjhud/?hl=en  

No comments:

Post a Comment