Thursday, August 8, 2024

Michael's Musings

Ooops, I Didn't Know I Couldn't Talk About Sex
Michael Shinafelt


Let's talk about sex baby! Ha! Now that I have your attention let's have a Kiki!

It's the year 2024 and people are still having sex. Guess what?! People are still acting like Puritans and judging others on the things they don't do.

My advice? Tell them to get their own life and fall in line because as the old addage goes: What other people think about me is none of my business...

I like women into sex! You go grrrrl!!!

A black woman of the streets walked by me the other day in Hollywood screaming at the top of yourl lungs: I would love to work with Dakota Fanning

About 8 inches makes June the wettest in History

Remember pants on the ground?! Well now you have been reminded

Sweetheart, you can’t go listening to every f**king little voice that runs through your head. You’ll go nuts.

Don't let someone who never went anywhere take you there with them, that's all

VP Tim Walz!

The Republican ticket is basically the people you avoid at Family Reunions


Woman Crush of the Week - Simone Biles winning three gold and one silver at the Olympics!

My golden rule: Mind your own damned business!!!

It's the end of an era my favorite brunch lunch spot around the corner from me on Fountain Ave, Square One Diner is closed after 16 years in biz 😢

OK, I'm going to say it: Sharks aren't eating enough people

No I'm not sorry and I have no regrets

Time to celebrate life, Happy Thursday

Join me here -


No comments:

Post a Comment