Thursday, August 1, 2024

Michael's Musings

It's A Brat Summer!
Michael Shinafetl

That's correct Minions I'm having a Brat Summer, because while reading up on the trend I saw the the six things one needs to do to have a truly Brat Summer.

One of the key things? "Have fun in spite of it all." Based on this one I am a MAJOR Brat! The more you know...

FYI Fear is stupid and so are regrets. Not to mention house cleaning.

Why did the chicken cross the road? So he wouldn't have to debate Kamala!

Me seeing someone's baby for the first time: "They have their Father's eyes." If you know, you know

Don't bother me I'm joy riding on an astral plane

When shopping for wines look in the Exciting Whites section. That's all you need to know

BTW I don't have a bucket list, But my f#ck it list is a mile long, you?

Nothing is hotter than the view of a young in shape Marlon Brando shirtless. Fight me!!!

I don't know about you, but this weekend I wanna rock a little!


Woman Crush of the Week - Madonna who is celebrating the release of Cherish 35 years ago today! All hail the Queen!

It's always out of code, time to break out the MAMU 

There's a very unhinged amount of GIFs and stickers

When somone leaves me a voice mail I feel stalked

If you thought the debate was bad you really won't like the swimsuit competition

Time for me to marry the day

Attend the cermony here -


No comments:

Post a Comment