Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Seriously Rose McGowan?! Wow!

The Cooler, Than Cool, Rose McGowan
I was kind of in shock and awe when I saw this item recently via the Huffpost, although I am not sure why.

My attitude towards women is a little more respectful than this, in fact I like them more than men as they tend to be way more interesting and intelligent.

Look at all of my amazing, beautiful, talented and intelligent female friends who have visited me here on a regular basis: Margaret Cho, Traci Lords and Naama Kates , to name a handful.

In all honesty the most shocking thing about this story is a woman said this to another woman, um, excuse me, I thought there was such a thing as sisterhood, in this tough business called show, maybe not?

Let me recount the tale of one of my favorite actresses and people Ms. Rose McGowan.

Two years ago, Rose McGowan says she was stifled by an agent for speaking too well.
The fact that she is an intelligent woman intimidated people — particularly men — McGowan says. She said that did not go over too well in production meetings.
"I had an agent that told me not to speak in meetings because I was too intelligent and it was stressing to the men," McGowan told HuffPost Live host Ricky Camilleri, recalling a two-year-old meeting. "It was a woman that told me that."
Wow! That woman who told you that really needs to learn a thing or two about men. A friend recently told me I was a bigot, I scratched my head thinking: "WTF does he mean?"

He continued: "You don't like unintelligent people"

Ya know what? I believe he's on to something.

Be on the lookout for her Directorial, debut Dawn a short film about a "young teenager who longs for something or someone to free her rom her sheltered life." It will play at the 2014 Sundance Festival early next year.

Rose you are welcome here on Entertain Me anytime you like.

From a man who is non-stressed about you.

Check out my favorite televised Rose McGowan moment below going off on the then Governator of California, Arnold Schwarzenegger.


Go Rose! On IMDB:

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0000535/?ref_=fn_nm_nm_1

No comments:

Post a Comment