Thursday, February 5, 2015

Tonight Show: Saved By The Bell Reunion

Yay! The Gang Is Reunited!
Alright I admit it, I am a Saved By The Bell nerd...I remember being in Las Vegas with my friend Karen Castricher coming back to our room at the Excalibur after a night on the town and staying up the rest of it watching a marathon of SBTB on TV
Now that is what I call hardcore!
Well the students of Bayside High reunited on the Tonight Show recently and added a familiar face to the gang, Jimmy Fallon. Fallon has been filming his New York City-based late-night show in L.A. all week, and on Wednesday, he aired a Saved by the Bell sketch featuring several of its cast members. "Not many people know this, but I actually went to high school out here," Jimmy said. "I remember it like it was yesterday."
Turning back time to the 90's Jimmy joined his pals Zack Morris (Mark-Paul Gosselaar), Kelly Kapowski (Tiffani Thiessen), A.C. Slater (Mario Lopez) and Jessie Spano (Elizabeth Berkley) and told his classmates about his dreams of starring on Saturday Night Live and going on a date with Nicole Kidman. 
The sketch was fun and this nerd was happy to see the cast together again. Check it out below!
What happens late at night never stays there at:

No comments:

Post a Comment