Tuesday, December 5, 2017

Ho, I'll Tell You What I Want...

Come To Santa...
James Corden

"I wanna, really, really, really wanna zigazig ah" - Wannabe, Spice Girls 

Perhaps this is what The Late Late Show host the adorable James Corden whispered into Santa's ear that he wanted for Christmas during KIIS FM's Jingle Ball Concert.

That and more carpool karaoke anyone? Of course you want more! 

All kidding aside I would really like to know what transpired between Mr. Claus & Mr. Corden. They would be better off telling me because if I fill in the blank it could become quite scandalous when it was pretty innocuous to begin with.

I've got Jingle Bottom my trusty Christmas spy hot on the trail to find out for all of you, and moi, and when I do I will spill right here, right now on the pages of Entertain Me, until then shake your booty if you want a white Christmas

Ciao for now! Me and Jingle Bottom have werk to do!

James on Instagram:
https://www.instagram.com/j_corden/?hl=en

No comments:

Post a Comment