Sunday, September 15, 2019

Fright Fest

Tree Hugger
Michael Shinafelt
Last night I was V.I.P. at the opening of Magic Mountain's annual Fright Fest. As you all know I love me some Halloween, it's my favorite time of the year 😈 

Thus last night meant in addition to the roller coasters there were, drum roll please...Halloween Mazes! "Yes" this is one of the few of my favorite things. My personal choice for best maze? Red's Revenge a gruesome take on the Little Red Riding Hood tale. What's that? "Yes" the Evil Wolf (trust me he was more than Big & Bad in this telling of the tale) caught me off guard and made me jump, once, and only once, I can't emphasize that enough. About last night, here are some pics...Boo! 😱

Step Into My Lair...

I See Dead People
Flower Power!

Red's Revenge


Believe in Magic Mountain on the WWW at:

No comments:

Post a Comment