Tuesday, October 29, 2019

Get Your Freak On With Author M.E. Franco

Be Afraid, Be Very Afraid
M.E. Franco
Here it is, whether you like it, or not. It's my blog and I like it, so there! It's my annual Halloween chat with author and fellow horror fan M.E. Franco. Who penned the popular supernatural Dion trilogy. Grab a butcher knife, it's going to be a bloody ride!!!

MS: Hello Ms. Franco we convene again. What would you give me as a gift of worship on my altar?


ME: Vampire Gerard Butler. You're welcome 😉


Suck Me!
Gerard Butler
MS: Who carries the corpses in your house?


ME: What corpses? looks around nervously

MS: Name the most decadent trick you have ever played on an unwitting individual for Halloween?


ME: I hate when teenagers go around trick or treating with no costume at all. I don't mind older kids going out, but at least make an attempt to dress up as something besides "irritating teenager trying to get free candy." So, now I buy a bag of Dum Dum suckers that I hand out to them. I still give the good candy to anyone in a costume.



MS: You wrote a quite popular supernatural trilogy, the Dion series. Any chance we are going to get another one?

ME: Thank you! I have done a little work on a fourth book, but I don't know what the future holds for that one.

MS: Why are there so many songs about rainbows, but none about the transgender witch community?


ME: It would have to be an amazing song. No one wants to piss off a witch.

MS: Are you donning a costume this year? If so spill, what is it?


ME: I'm going to be Sally from Nightmare Before Christmas. I love that movie!


Heeeere's Sally!!!
MS: Is there a favorite Halloween jingle you like?

ME: This is Halloween from Nightmare Before Christmas.

MS: Did you see The Banana Splits movie that aired on the SyFy Network? They made it into a horror affair.


ME: I had heard about it, but I haven't seen it yet. Just checked out the trailer. I love the Banana Splits, so I wasn't sure how I was going to feel about the show being made into a horror movie, but it looks like it might be actually be fun.

MS: If you saw Michael Myers and Jamie Lee Curtis hitchhiking on the same deserted road, who would you pick up?


ME: Jamie Lee. Love how her character has developed in the movies! I share her paranoia. Well, paranoia is an irrational fear, so maybe she's just prepared. Yeah...that's it...prepared.



MS: OK, how excited are you for next Halloween when "Halloween Kills" hits theaters?

ME: I can't wait!! I thought they were going to end it with the last one, so I was stoked to find out it's going to be a trilogy!

MS: Say you are a horror movie villain, what is your weapon of choice?


ME: Classic butcher knife. Very scary!

MS: What do you wish for people this Season of the Witch?


ME: May all your nightmares come true cue evil laugh

Laugh evil or go home with M.E. @ -
https://www.facebook.com/pages/category/Author/M-E-Franco-238711609482912/
https://www.goodreads.com/author/show/5144071.M_E_Franco
http://mefrancoauthor.blogspot.com/
https://twitter.com/MEFranco1

1 comment: