Thursday, October 17, 2019

Michael's Musings

Don't Be A Drag, Just Be A Cowboy
Michael Shinafelt
I saw a Facebook post from a gay Drag Queen (not all of them are gay) that I interviewed once. My question is how can you be that, and blindly support Donald "F#cking" Trump?! This self hater said and I quote: "No impeachment vote because they have no case. Which they know, they just want to keep you guys excited. Warren will get the nomination but will not win the office"  

Damn! If I ever get this self loathing, impeach my ass!!!


Just watched AHS: 1984 - WTF?! Is Camp Redwood Pet Sematary?!


BTW celery juice is not the answer


Why "Hello" Snacky Dumpster


Let's go butt hole sunning 


I don't know about you, but I'm feeling witchy 


Jennifer Aniston joined Instagram, yeah that's fun in a certain way


To appease the gender neutral trend I'm going to start saying: Listen up F#ckers!!!


All I want for Halloween is to set Twitter ablaze 


I have a dream, to be a 17th Century opera singer who kills people in duels 



Woman Crush of the Week - Elvira, Mistress of the Dark - You can't have Halloween without her

One, two, someone's coming for you...tis the season after all


Buzz is the movie Bombshell is, well, the bomb!


Let's have an insect festival, NOT!


Is it safe? No, nothing fun ever is


Plot with me at:
https://www.instagram.com/michaelshinafelt/?hl=en
https://twitter.com/MShinafelt   

No comments:

Post a Comment