Thursday, October 10, 2019

Michael's Musings

I Wanna Be A Vampire...
Michael Shinafelt
"The bats have left the bell tower, The victims have been bled, Red velvet lines the black box, Bela Lugosi's dead" - Bela Lugosi's Dead, Bauhaus
I suck, you suck, we all suck...take this however you choose, literally, figuratively or horizontally. The choice is yours to make, are you up for it?

This week I am letting loose my inner Vampire. Hey, it's the season to be, scary and sexy. Did you know one of the things Angelina Jolie and I had in common when we were children? We both wanted to be Vampires when we grew up, suck on that, go ahead don't be afraid...

I have a research file, I have questions

The truth is somewhere in the heat of the day, the cold of the night, the gray in your brain

Redrum by numbers 1,2,3... (Police fans will get this one)

I'm elegantly Satan

By the pricking of my thumb, look, there's an evil f#cking Nun

Me and Linus still believe in the Great Pumpkin. Eff you Charlie Brown

And then there's Cardi B and her AIDS comment, out damned c#nt (apologies to William Shakespeare)

Truth or Dare? Really which one do you choose? Call me.

Did you know there is a horror movie based on The Banana Splits on the SyFy Network this Saturday? "Yes" it's totally legit, DVR set.


Woman Crush of the Week - Catherine Deneuve in "The Hunger" forever, and ever...

These bats were made for flying, and that's just what they'll do

Number please, Transylvania 6500

Soap drop & bend over, is the new bend & snap

When you feel dirty, roll in it, just add mud

This is not a drill, it's my life with the Thrill Kill Kult at: 
https://www.instagram.com/michaelshinafelt/?hl=en
https://twitter.com/MShinafelt  

No comments:

Post a Comment