Thursday, October 27, 2016

Michael's Musings

Horny For Halloween
Michael Shinafelt
This week is a special edition of my column. In case you haven't figured out that means my focus will be on Halloween this coming Monday, then I have no response to that.

Time to let loose the devil inside!

Did you know there is a line of Halloween costumes out based on the raunchy R-rated movie Sausage Party? You too can dress as a douche and offer yourself and your services up as a treat,

I am the terror that flaps in the night. That is all.

Heidi Klum always rocks the best costumes. Can't wait to see what she comes up with this year. 

No tears please, it’s a waste of good suffering.” - Pinhead, Hellraiser 

How about that clown scare this year?

Someone decided to make Hollywood Great again and smash Donald Trump's star on the Walk of Fame with a sledgehammer the day of Hillary Clinton's Birthday. What a nice Halloween treat, and Happy Birthday Madam President!

If I were a witch, I would cast spells, kill people and stuff...

"Nothing Human Loves Forever" - tag line for my favorite vampire film, The Hunger 

Let's crack open a bottle of wine and Ouija.

My all time favorite horror film is John Carpenter's Halloween. Only scary movie that ever really got under my skin, and, well scared the fuck outta me!

This Halloween I plan on attending the West Hollywood Halloween Carnival. The amount of alcohol consumed there both scares and impresses me.

Get Ghoulish with me on Instagram & Twitter at: 
https://www.instagram.com/michaelshinafelt/
https://twitter.com/MShinafelt     

No comments:

Post a Comment