Thursday, March 16, 2023

Michael's Musings

Michael Shinafelt

Yesterday I went and saw Everything Everywhere All At Once, hey better late than never as the saying goes. Hence this weeks photo, "Yes" you are getting the edgy version of Michael.

Now if you'll excuse me I've got to take care of  all the other versions of my self so they can co-mingle all at once...I've got this!!!

Everything Everywhere All At Once is an amazing film, fight me

No one expects an angel to set the world on fire, the more you know

"We're all small and stupid" - Everything Everywhere All At Once

As I predicted Jamie Lee Curtis won Best Supporting Actress 

It's clear Angela Bassett did not predict Jamie Lee winning. Note to Angela: You shouldn't put expectations on winning, also when has the Academy ever given an acting accolade to a comic book movie?!

That time I showed Satan the yo momma jokes I told the kids at the orphanage, discuss

As the roofies began to kick in...

Loved Scream 6!!! Intense, fun not to mention brutal!

Woman Crush of the Week - Michelle Yeoh who richly deserved her Best Actress Oscar win this past Sunday

Lukas Gage & Chris Appleton that's all

As soon as I'm done writing this column I'm gonna have to watch last night's Vanderpump Rules stat! I heard Raquel shows her true (manipulative) colors!!!

Don't jive me hooker!

Once upon a time there was a Creepy C#nt...

Make your monkey fall in line, spank it

On that note cash me outside here -

https://www.instagram.com/michaelshinafelt/?hl=en

https://twitter.com/MShinafelt  

No comments:

Post a Comment