Thursday, March 30, 2023

Michael's Musings

Curiouser, & Curiouser...
MichaelShinafelt

"Why sometimes I've believed as many as six impossible things before breakfast" - Alice in Wonderland

Sounds about right, I'd say, and I just did. The week that just passsed was indeed just that and vice versa, inside out and all that jazz!

Honestly I'm looking forward to something quite ordinary in the weeks to come. Not to mention calm...Yeah that's the ticket, now bring me my flamingo croquet mallet, damn it!!!

I had a dream that in the afterlife everyone lives in coffins and moves about like chess pieces. Also it's not fun because there is no one there you care about. There's that...

Does the Bible make you horny? Asking for a friend

Nobody rides for free in Big Bird's van, nobody!

I've always thought Tom Sandoval on VPR looked like a sleazy pimp. I didn't realize he could look even greasier, but he has managed to do so this season

What do myself and Kentucky Fried Chicken have in common? Eleven herbs and spices naturally

Got Rabbit Hole???

Sometimes there is no explanation

When someone says they don't like me, they hit me right where I don't GAF

Woman Crush of the Week - Sarah Michelle Gellar, because I have been binging Buffy The Vampire Slayer this past week and remember just how great she and the show are

Disembodied voices, discuss...

Looks like Linda Blair is back for the upcoming Exorcist sequel

I think the female demon from the upcoming Evil Dead sequel visited me this past week and crawled around on my ceiling

Can we talk about Pennyroyal Tea?

I want a pavilion and I want one now...!!!

Give me one here -

https://www.instagram.com/michaelshinafelt/?hl=en

https://twitter.com/MShinafelt   

No comments:

Post a Comment