Saturday, November 1, 2014

Boobies, Boobies, Boobies: Chelsea Handler

Putin or Handler?
Let's kick November off with a little controversy, shall we? Hmmmmmmm...

Chelsea Handler said goodbye to Instagram after the censorship fiasco, and welcomed her fans to view her breasts on Twitter.
"You can now find my dogs and my breasts on Twitter only where my followers have the right to choose what they say,"  Yo go girl! PS your breasts are hot!
I L-O-V-E Handler - I have seen her show V.I.P. treatment several times at the edge of the stage where it is always showtime! She is a pro and quite frankly, to me, while there can be no replacement for Joan Rivers, the heir to her throne. 
The split photo was put next to Vladimir Putin's famous shot of him baring his chest on a horse, clearly mocking the Russian president. "Anything a man can do, a woman has the right to do better."
Instagram removed it. That didn't stop the Chelsea train, though.
Chelsea then re-posted the same photo and wrote, "Taking this down is sexist. I have every right to prove I have a better body than Putin."
Unfortunately, her tactics didn't work, and Instagram blocked her breasts again.
So who cares about a little areola?!
She captioned the screenshot, "If a man posts a photo of his nipples, it's ok, but not a woman? Are we in 1825?"
 "If instagram takes this down again, you're saying Vladimir Putin Has more 1st amendment rights than me. Talk to your bosses."

Amen sister!

Be One With Chelsea on Twitter:
https://twitter.com/chelseahandler

1 comment:

  1. Hands down, Chelsea's got the better bod and that includes her boobies!

    ReplyDelete