Thursday, January 8, 2015

So Cool: Emma Stone & Andrew Garfield

Emma Stone & Andrew Garfield: Peek-A-Boo We See You!
Although I have had ample opportunity, living in Los Angeles, CA and all. This is something I have never done or will do.
Emma Stone & Andrew Garfield have to be the coolest couple of all time.
Whilst the two were merrily dining in New York City, they were spotted by a fan who thought they would play the spy game by trying to snap a photo of the two stars of The Amazing Spider-Man.
Oooooooops! Epic fail! Catching the fan in the act, instead of yelling, slugging or screaming at the amateur paparazzo, they photo bombed their own picture.
Love these two!
The snap happy fan wrote this about the her attempted bid to join the paparazzi wanna be's: 
"Ok, so... either I caught a great moment between #AndrewGarfield & #EmmaStone or I clearly got caught and I am officially FIRED as a paparazzi...#oops," she captioned the pic she posted on Instagram.

No comments:

Post a Comment