Tuesday, June 9, 2015

Miley Cyrus & Bubba Sue: Use Your Voice!

We're Happy Hippies: Miley Cyrus & Bubba Sue
Photo: Paola Kudacki
"I was doing a show two nights ago," she said, "and I was wearing butterfly nipple pasties and butterfly wings. I'm standing there with my t---s out, dressed like a butterfly. How the f--- is that fair? How am I so lucky?" - Miley Cyrus, Paper Magazine

Miley Cyrus is a great singer and a fearless human being!

She got naked with her pig Bubba Sue for the cover of Paper Magazine to draw attention to her Happy Hippie Foundation, which is focused on helping homeless and LGBT youth to encourage them to "use their voice!" Like she does.

Cyrus realizes how lucky she has it and gives 110% to everything she does, she rulz!

C'mon get Happy Hippie at: http://www.happyhippies.org/

No comments:

Post a Comment