Wednesday, March 9, 2016

"I'm The F#cking Marcia Brady Of The Upper East Side"

Blonde, Brown, Buffy, Kathryn !
Sarah Michelle Gellar 
"And sometimes I want to kill myself" - Sarah Michelle Gellar as Kathryn Merteuil, Cruel Intentions 1999

Do you remember the movie Cruel Intentions? Well I sure do! This will always remain one of my favorites! I've seen it like 10 + fucking times! Hey, who has never felt like that about this classic? If your answer is no, you lie!

So, in case you haven't heard SMG is back as KM = Sarah Michelle Gellar is back as Kathryn Merteuil in the TV series based on the iconic film. The Title? Duh, Cruel Intentions

Hey, who else was going to do it?! Ryan Phillippe's character be dead. Reese Witherspoon, well you know she ain't got time for that noise! However if they want to bring back Selma Blair for some more girl on girl tongue action...

Yeah, I bet you are all like myself, down with that!

"Brown Hair, don't care" 

Sarah Michelle rulz!

Now if she would only revisit the character of Buffy from Buffy The Vampire Slayer, Jackpot! 

Go gram with Sarah Michelle on Instagram:

https://www.instagram.com/sarahmgellar/?hl=en

No comments:

Post a Comment