Wednesday, November 9, 2016

Ocean's 8, America 0

3 + 5 = 8
Sandra Bullock, Cate Blanchett & Rihanna
First let me say I never knew I lived in such a country that would elect someone like Donald Trump as President of the United States of America. I thought I might wake up this morning only to find it was like that one season of Dallas that turned out to be a dream. No such luck.

Honestly at this moment in my personal history I am numb. Rather than continue ruminating about my extreme disappointment and shame for the country I live in and those who just sent it into some kind of fresh hell, I will try to deflect my icky feelings a little by posting this image of Sandra Bullock, Cate Blanchett & Rihanna filming Ocean's 8 in New York's Central Park.

They look like they are having a blast! Their smiles are infectious, may they serve as a reminder that we still have the power to be kind to one another. We are all really going to need it these next four years.

Cheers!

Ocean's 8 on IMDB:
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt5164214/?ref_=nv_sr_2  

No comments:

Post a Comment