Tuesday, November 8, 2016

Election Day 2016

My Recent Nose Job
Michael Shinafelt
Let me start this off by saying, I've already voted. In case you could not tell by the image I posted. How about I follow that up with this election has been the biggest shit show in American History.

Seriously, we as people of the United States of America should be highly embarrassed by it. It has been a reality show that could air on the Bravo TV Network. Not that there is anything wrong with that, but in terms of government, world wide security and issues that affect people's lives, WTF?!

OK, I am now stepping down from my soapbox, not! If you vote for Donald Trump today, I'm confused. If you vote for a third party because you are so Bernie or Bust, free your mind. I'm talking to you rich and entitled Susan Sarandon who no matter what happens in this election you will still be fine. So stop trying to use your position to vote with your asshole and influence the easily swayed. Also to all you millennials who need a babysitter still, cry to mother, or better yet, try to affect a positive change in the world. 

For the most part the people of America have been treating this election year like a rebel without a clue. I hope today you get it together and do what is in the best interest of this country.

So how did I vote two weeks ago? I proudly voted for Hillary Clinton

Happy Election Tuesday, and Beware of pussy grabbers at the polls!

No comments:

Post a Comment