Saturday, December 17, 2016

It's Santa Mickey!

Not A Creature Was Stirring, Except For Mickey Mouse!
Ryan Reynolds, Mickey Mouse & Blake Lively
Santa made me post this. Blame it on the spirit of Christmas taking possession of me, but I just had to post this way too cute photo of Ryan Reynolds & Blake Lively striking a pose with Santa Mickey in front of the castle at Disneyland

Apparently the twosome were there celebrating their daughter James' second Birthday. Happy, Happy James

What made me cross over to the saccharine side? If you have ever been to Disneyland at Christmas time you would understand just how much more magical it is this time of year. It can turn any Scrooge into a Tiny Tim. I was there last year in December and had a truly enchanted day. 

The theme park's halls are decked with the most festive of decor and the happy factor is off the hook!

Speaking of which, Happy Saturday to and to all a good one!

PS Although I had a blast, I must say I am a bit grouchy that I did not get a photo with Santa Mickey too...Bah Humbug!

Disneyland on the WWW:
https://disneyland.disney.go.com/  

No comments:

Post a Comment