Monday, August 14, 2017

Just Because...Shay Mitchell

Dark Lady
Shay Mithcell
Just Because she looks amazing, just because Pretty Little Liars is over and I miss it & just because I follow her on Instagram, here is Shay Mitchell aka Emily Fields captured walking in Los Angeles.

While I will miss the show, I will always be able to keep of with Shay where in the world she is via her Instagram page. Yep, Shay loves to travel and post photos from her world tours, which I love to see.

 Her adventures in Morocco were a particular standout. 

Now just because I am running behind schedule this Monday morning I am going to leave you with the link to Shay's Instagram page so you too can enjoy and wonder: Where in the world is Shay Mitchell?!

Cheers!

Shay on Instagram:
https://www.instagram.com/shaymitchell/?hl=en 

No comments:

Post a Comment