Thursday, August 31, 2017

Michael's Musings

The Hills Are Alive With The Sound Of...
Michael Shinafelt
This week one thing really comes to mind: Stay Queer As F#ck! Queer meaning be bold, be individual and most of all be present. This is to all my friends, who break the mold and follow their own paths and to those who I don't know, yet do the same. 

Moving forward...

Free your mind and your ass will follow

You know the world is f#cked when you see a headline giving credibility to Ivanka Trump's thoughts on politics

Own it when you get your tit in a ringer

I'm just a pool boy, from a pool family

My hybrids are better than your hybrids


Two movies I am actually can't wait to see (trust me this is rare) IT & Mother!

And then there's the latest Taylor Swift single...

Headline I Love! Texas Pizza Hut Employees Deliver Free Pizzas by Kayak to Harvey Victims Trapped in Their Homes

Yoga is a helpful thing

Are you a therapist now, wiener man?

I hope American Horror Story: Cult is better than that Roanoke garbage

Get your freak on with me at:

https://www.instagram.com/michaelshinafelt/?hl=en
https://twitter.com/MShinafelt   

No comments:

Post a Comment