Saturday, June 23, 2018

Just Because...Adam Rippon

Shake Your Groove Thang
Adam Rippon
Just Because he's a rebel just for kicks now, Just Because he's a fan favorite athlete & Just Because well, he's an entertainer at heart. Here is Olympic skater Adam Rippon, naked for the ESPN Magazine's Body Issue.

All the guys think Adam's a spaz he's got Bette Davis eyes...OK, he actually doesn't, but there is something about Adam that is truly captivating. While I do not find him attractive in a sexual way I do find him charismatic, someone who can make me interested in what he is doing at any given moment.

I also love nudity.That is a full proof way to catch this guy's eye! Even if I have no desire to tap it, I love to see what other people look like sans clothing.

Of course Mr. Rippon has a rocking body, it's an athlete thang.

Thus I leave you today, Saturday June 23rd 2018 with an image from the shoot, because I am such a giver and like seeing someone in their Birthday Suit as much as the rest of you do.

Having lost 45lbs. this motivates me even more to _____ the blank is yours to fill in. 

Have a terrific day! Hi ho, Hi ho it's off to the gym I go!

Adam on Instagram:
https://www.instagram.com/adaripp/?hl=en

No comments:

Post a Comment