Friday, December 15, 2023

What Kind Of Wood Doesn't Float? Ed Wood!

With a scant 10 days until Christmas it's time to celebrate with the Director of the Plan 9 From Outer Space Ed Wood and it's star Bela Lugosi! Plan 9 has the dubious distinction of being named the worst movie ever made, well there's a lump of coal in your stocking...

Here they are in Hollywood at Paul Marco's Christmas Party accentuated by a black Christmas Tree. Paint it black is my motto, always.

BTW I haven't seen Plan 9 From Outer Space it's so amateurishly made that, while bad, is actually a blast to watch! Thus I can not in good conscience dub it IMO the worst movie ever made because it did Entertain Me. Hey, I can think of plenty of movies that were painful to watch that never achieved that for me.

If you need am escape from the family I recommend watching it, or the great bio film by Tim Burton called, what else? Ed Wood starring Johnny Depp as the hack filmmaker. 

Gird your loins Christmas is nigh!!!

Ed Wood on Wikipedia -

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ed_Wood

No comments:

Post a Comment