Friday, December 1, 2023

Hello December...

Ho, ho, ho it's December 1st 2023 Minions. That means it's a scant 24 days until Christmas and today being the first is World AIDS Day.

To kick off my Birthday month (it's the 18th in case you were wondering) I thought that I would post this meme with John Hamm and Sharon Stone that sums up my feelings heading into 2024.

Hey, it's my new mantra, in fact I meditated this morning and chanted it in my head whilst doing so.

Basically it's a clever way of stating we are all going to get in our own way from time to time. Where's the lie? I ask you, as usual I'm waiting for you to answer (sigh)

Thus on these notes, let us welcome December with open arms and legs.

Always Remember...World AIDS Day 

World AIDS Day on the WWW -

https://worldaidsday.org/ 

No comments:

Post a Comment