Wednesday, December 13, 2023

Hump Day & Chill

Join Her?
Madonna

Since the Holiday Season is hectic I'd thought it's time for something one can truly Hump Day & Chill to. You've heard of Elf on the Shelf of course, how could you not?! Well today I bequeath you the most chill thing ever on this Hump Day December 13th 2023 - Ladies & Gentlemen it's Madonna and a Martini...Yay!

While I am not specifically sure what Madonna era this was shot in, I do know the location, this was shot at, the now defunct Small's Bar across from Paramount Studios (I loved that bar and had Martini's there quite often) for an issue of Vanity Fair. 

Thus take a Holiday breather and join Madonna and myself for that matter in a Martini!

 Do you prefer vodka or gin? I am a gin straight up two olive sort of guy...

Hump Day & Chill Minions!!!

Madonna on IG -

https://www.instagram.com/madonna/?hl=en

No comments:

Post a Comment