Sunday, December 17, 2023

When Pee Wee Met Grace

Grace Jones & Pee Wee Herman

Christmas time is a time for memories, I had a recollection dance in my head as I woke this morning of Grace Jones singing The Little Drummer Boy on Pee Wee Herman's Christmas Special! Yay! It sure beats a vision of sugar plumbs, for real!!!

Pee Wee's Christmas Special has always been one of my favorite things since it aired December 21, 1988 for a myriad of reasons. But Grace Jones putting her unique spin on the Drummer Boy will forever stand out to me.

Thus there you have it one of my fondest Christmas Time memories Minions. I'm sure you have some too, tis the season enjoy!

Catch the video of Grace singing Drummer Boy to Pee Wee after the jump - 


Christmas At Pee Wee's Playhouse on IMDb

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0251640/     

No comments:

Post a Comment