Thursday, November 30, 2023

Michael's Musings

Michael Shinafelt

From the looks of things it seems like Santa hit the nail on the proverbial head and is bringing me the perfect gift this Christmas: Peace Of Mind. "Yes" I really do need it after what has been quite a challenging year.

Wishing upon a star the jolly one does not let me down and bring me a lump of coal or something..Ho Ho Ho! 

Move over Elf on a Shelf, make way for Dolly on a Tamale!!!

I am too magical for your BS, the more you know...

The Bible said you're a bitch, that's all

Finally saw Tom Ford's A Single Man (better late then never) it was great and then some!

Kelli Giddish is back on the premiere episode of Law & Order: SVU! Why can't they just admit they made a mistake letting her go and bring her permanently back?!

I just told my cat there's no God, yeah, there's that

The two old guys in the balcony on The Muppets are why many of us grew up so sarcastic 

Our best self is a lifetime's quest...

Woman Crush of the Week - Dolly Parton for her amazing rock album, Rockstar!!!

That time you merely replied mentally and never sent a message

Don't ever apologize for loving the strange things that make your weird little heart happy

Current earworm - Tainted Love by Soft Cell

FYI there is no live action Lion King, it does not exist 

Help me find where my mind is, I lost it

Follow me here for other amazing tips -

https://www.instagram.com/michaelshinafelt/?hl=en

https://twitter.com/MShinafelt  

No comments:

Post a Comment