Thursday, November 9, 2023

Michael's Musings

Daddy's Got A Secret...
Michael Shinafelt

"Something's comin' over, mmm mmm, Something's comin' over me, My baby's got a secret" - Secret, Madonna

You know when you see someone who is accessible, but looks like they have a secret they will never tell you? The type of people who looks you in the eye and it seems like there is a whole other universe inside them that you want to visit? 

Of course you do! Every individual who has sex appeal for days has this quality. Is what's behind those eyes good or evil? Happy or sad? 

"How it could be, Until you shared your secret with me..."  Indeed...

If it upsets you that I'm just being myself, I'm gonna be more myself, so there!

Those meatballs are really small, I can put four in my mouth at once, the more you know

My Uber driver (whose first language obviously wasn't English) asked me how I was. I said good. I asked him how he was he said: I am perfect - Love it!

There's no way everyone was Kung Fu Fighting, seriously, NO WAY!!!

If they ever do a mini-series on Marjorie Taylor Greene, Mickey Rourke should play her, that's all

And I was like, oh my God, like fer sure, gag me with a spoon

Based on this season of The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills I'm getting the feeling Ozempic has some undesirable side effects, discuss

Scientologist on my walk home smiles says Hi. Me: Don't smile at me and shove propaganda in my face

Woman Crush of the Week - Melanie Griffith in Something Wild! Come on you all know you wanted her to handcuff you to a bed too.

Celebrate! The SAG/AFTRA strike is over, Yes!!!

Listen, that's the sound of me tip toeing through your ever changing moods

Celebrated my friend singer/performer Mike Clifford's 80th Birthday at Mimi's in Los Angeles, woot!

Walking towards it, then realizing there's no it, F#ck!

Time to put my Crazy Clown face on

Join me for this, that and the other thing here -

https://www.instagram.com/michaelshinafelt/?hl=en

https://twitter.com/MShinafelt

No comments:

Post a Comment