Thursday, November 2, 2023

Michael's Musings

Saw this saying painted on the sidewalk on my way home from Alcove, where I had the most delicious tuna melt and truffle fries. Day of the Dead brunch if you will. So naturally I had to take a photo of such a provocative thought.

It got me thinking just what could "Art That Kills" mean. My interpretation is any artistic impulse that is repressed by fear of engaging with it. There you go Minions wisdom straight outta Los Angeles, here comes some more, or perhaps not...

A raisin can be in the sun, but it cannot be in the potato salad, the more you know

Meet me in the back. By the dumpster and the rats. Where we lean and things make sense.

The cat thinks you're a twat, that's all

"You're going to be happy said life...but first I'll make you strong" - Perfect!

Taylor Swift is the first artist to have 6 albums sell over a million copies in a single week, you go girl!

Spooky Season is over, but it always remains Halloween, Samhain, Day of the Dead in my soul

Did my usual Halloween tradition and watched, what else, the movie that started it all the original 1978 John Carpenter's Halloween! It doesn't scare me like it used to, but it's still great!

Pssst! Cady Heron is now a guidance counselor at North Shore High School, discuss

Woman Crush of the Week - It's Britney Bitch! Britney Spears for her memoir The Woman In Me, got it can't wait to read it!!! 

Caught the pilot for the original Charlie's Angels TV series. Here's some fun trivia Tommy Lee Jones guest starred in it pre-movie fame

Today's goal: defying gravity

FYI - Marigolds are often called "flowers of the dead" knowledge is power

Many people have the wrong idea about me. Honestly I have no desire to clear that sh!t up

Starting to monitor what I eat again today, need to shed some weight, ugh!

Here's where you can send me encouragement -

https://www.instagram.com/michaelshinafelt/?hl=en

https://twitter.com/MShinafelt   

No comments:

Post a Comment