Thursday, November 16, 2023

Michael's Musings

Bitch Don't Kill My Vibe
Michael Shinafelt

While catching Tender Misfit last night at Hotel Ziggy in West Hollywood, CA I spied a neon sign in the corner of the bar the said "Bitch Don't Kill My Vibe" - This spoke to me on several levels. Of course there is the obvious one that reaches out to everyone on that basic feral level.

Anyway moving into the rest of November it's going to be my official/unofficial motto. Translation: Watch out when you are around me, I'm not gonna take any of your lip! Enough said...

Tender Misfit brought it at Hotel Ziggy last night! If you weren't there, why not???

Please don't underestimate my ability to delete your number and act like I never met you

They laughed at my doodles, I laughed at their chalk outline

FYI after you die you will poop a little, the more you know...

If it's no making me happy, making me money or making me better, I'm busy.

The world is full of Eves, be Lilith!

Vehicles that run on the souls of the damned, that's all

Chihuahuas of the zombie apocalypse, discuss...

Woman Crush of the Week - Tender Misfit who slayed last night at Hotel Ziggy. We will be seeing her perform in bigger venues very soon!!!

Loved Nyad on Netflix! Both Annette Benning & Jodie Foster should be scoring Oscar nominations

What I know is that you're more than enough

Always remember chicken is real and died for you 

Oh, here comes the Crazy Clown Face posse 

I'm breaking out my "Don't Kill My Vibe" musts, follow me here for this and other tips 

https://www.instagram.com/michaelshinafelt/?hl=en

https://twitter.com/MShinafelt   

No comments:

Post a Comment