Saturday, October 15, 2011

Reel Life: The Skin I Live In


OK, Alrighty, I cop to being a huge fan of Pedro Almodovar's films. That being stated this is and isn't your usual movie by this great filmmaker.

I really do not want to say too much about it, it is best experienced knowing only a crumb of knowledge here and there.

The IMDB synopsis that I quoted to my buddy who took me to a Screen Actors Guild showing of it turned out to be just the right amount of vague and intrigue: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1189073/

It's so perfect it let's you know just enough to reel you in, yet gives hardly anything away, that post screening my buddy said: "When you told me what the movie was about, that didn't even begin to describe it."

He is correct in that statement. I L-O-V-E-D this film, check it out, and thanks to my buddy for taking me !

No comments:

Post a Comment