Friday, October 21, 2011

Rock On: Sol 3


Sol 3 Rahwwwwwwwwwwwwks! Literally, they do every type of rock from pop to classic ...(and those in between areas, ya know what I'm sayin'? And I think you do, Oink!)

While maintaining a sound that is uniquely theirs, awwwwwwwwwwwww.....my little Sol 3 guys.

Their latest effort "Whistling At The Northern Lights" (hey someone has to) is no exception. These guys deliver everyone's Rock-N-Roll Fantasy.....

Stand out tracks for this blogger are: "All My Enemies" "Cincinnati Bowtie Johnson" (Yes, you can tie it in a bow, especially in Cincinnati) & "Rory Borealis"

So get "Rory" I mean "Tie Your Johnson In A Bow" oh damn! "Whistle If You're Horny" -  Sorry for the turrets, whatever your bent, get yourself rockin'-n-rollin' and "Whistling At The Northern Lights" with Sol 3 - These guys are the real deal....Woot!

"Whistle" at:

Follow them at: http://www.facebook.com/#!/SOL3Rocks

No comments:

Post a Comment