Tuesday, September 18, 2012

A Night With: The Strange Familiar


Myself, Kira Leyden Andrea, & Dilani Rosa
9/18/2012 was the night I saw one of the bands I interviewed live, you got it, The Strange Familiar played The Hotel Cafe in Hollywood, CA -

I love THC - it is intimate, chill and fun! My friend Dilani Rosa was in tow, she like me LOVED the TSF's vibe and music, Ms. Rosa in partik enjoyed the performance of a new track by them "Courage" -

Kira Leyden Andrea, lead singer for TSF was just as sweet and welcoming in person as she came across in my interview for Chorus and Verse : http://www.chorusandverse.com/content.php?id=20120405A

Her husband Jeff was a cool cat as well, but more importantly if you have not checked these guys out, what are you waiting for?!

Get familiar peeps - and give their album "Chasing Shadows" and their current hot single "Unwanted" a listen.

In the meantime enjoy my non-professional but candid photos from the TSF at the THC ...!!


TSF: It's always showtime at the edge of the stage
















TSF: Look at the fans enjoying the show


It's time for the post show meet & greet, oh yeah!



www.thestrangefamiliar.com


















No comments:

Post a Comment